We are a firm committed to maintaining high standards of excellence in delivering professional services that exceed our client's expectations and to creating an environment for our people which provides challenging opportunities and an enriching work experience.
We offer a caring and nurturing environment where professionals can learn and grow at a pace that is appropriate for each person. Our culture emphasizes respect for, and development of the individual to allow any person to realize his or her potential. We understand the need for balance between professional and personal lives and offer flexibility based on your individual needs.
As a member of our professional staff, you will assist with financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations.
- Contribute to firm-wide initiatives (e.g. recruiting, marketing, training, career development, scheduling, etc.)
- Show maturity and leadership skills through effective mentoring of younger professionals in the firm.
- Able to handle complex projects with minimal guidance from partners
- Consistently recommend practical solutions to problems/obstacles encountered.
- Effectively represent the firm in client meetings and at business functions.
- Show a mastery of the required skills of a manager (attributes valued by the firm)
- Plan, supervise, and complete routine engagements.
- Supervise both staff accountants and seniors, provide feedback to them, and evaluate their progress.
- Become experts in their assigned areas.
- Develop new client contacts and relationships beneficial to the firm.
- Assist in firm administrative functions as assigned by the partners.
- Recognize opportunities to provide additional services to existing clients.
- Work remotely at clients’ location to perform essential job duties.
- Must have obtained a college degree that includes significant concentration of accounting or tax courses.
- 5+ years of public accounting experience
- Previous Management and leadership experience
- Willingness to act as a mentor/coach
- Must be able to work necessary hours, including required OT around client deadlines
- CPA License
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer service focus
- Great communication skills
- High level of energy
- Multi-tasking and time management
- Positive and professional attitude