Director of Talent Management & Forecasting
We are a firm committed to maintaining high standards of excellence in delivering professional services that exceed our client's expectations and to creating an environment for our people which provides challenging opportunities and an enriching work experience.
We offer a caring and nurturing environment where professionals can learn and grow at a pace that is appropriate for each person. Our culture emphasizes respect for, and development of the individual to allow any person to realize his or her potential. We understand the need for balance between professional and personal lives and offer flexibility based on your individual needs.
CTBK’s Director of Talent Management will be responsible for forecasting and planning our resource needs as well as allocating resources to projects to maintain our high standards of excellence. To successfully achieve these responsibilities; skills, individual’s preferences and goals, team continuity and client needs must be balanced when building each project teams. This leadership role has critical responsibility in ensuring that projects and training are aligned to ensure team members are supported to successfully develop and grow in their career as well as are skilled to meet our current and future project needs. This leadership role works closely with all levels within our firm and will have supervisory and mentoring responsibilities of a team.
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience
- Experience in a professional services firm desirable
- Use tools and analyze trends to forecast resource needs
- Analyze, identify and assist with staffing projects balancing project needs and personal career objectives
- Proactively reviewing staffing needs and making recommendation to ensure staff are aligned to meet all our project deadlines
- Resolve conflicts with project team members, including identifying alternatives that meet project requirements and staff growth opportunities
- Prioritize staffing decisions based on experience requirements, individual diversified project experience needs, individual career focus area, staffing continuity, and deadlines/timing
- Build strong relationships with all levels at our Firm
- Demonstrate an understanding of our firm priorities, culture and client needs in each decision and recommendation.
- Develop and implement project scheduling solutions due to resource changes (i.e. new hires, promotions, separations)
- Monitor availability of resources and proactively identify opportunities to balance workload to minimize excessive hours and maximize availability.
- Regularly communicate changes in resources on projects
- Work with HR Team to identify start dates for interns, campus hires and experienced hires.
- Assist with integrating new hires into the team; connecting to projects and team that complement their career goals
- Evaluate need for annual technical training, schedule sessions and track completion
- Mentor and manage professional services administrative support team
A successfully candidate will have proven strength and ability to contribute to the CTBK team the following:
- Process improvement and change agent ability
- Project management and organizational skills
- Ability to negotiate and manage conflict
- Analytical skills; handle complex issues independently, solution orientated attention to detail
- Client service focus; responsive, relationship focus, driven to exceed expectations
- Problem-solving skills
- Confident in decision-making and conscientious of the impact of those decisions on the firm, team and clients
- Leadership, teamwork and interpersonal skills