We are a firm committed to maintaining high standards of excellence in delivering professional services that exceed our client's expectations and to creating an environment for our people which provides challenging opportunities and an enriching work experience.
We offer a caring and nurturing environment where professionals can learn and grow at a pace that is appropriate for each person. Our culture emphasizes respect for, and development of the individual to allow any person to realize his or her potential. We understand the need for balance between professional and personal lives and offer flexibility based on your individual needs.
As a member of our staff, you will assist with financial statement audits, reviews, and compilations, as well as the preparation of corporate, partnership, individual, and trust tax returns.
- Become familiar with pronouncements of the FASB, and AICPA, and when assigned to governmental engagements, the GAO and GASB.
- Become proficient at preparing financial statements.
- Obtain exposure to the types of financial statement engagements offered by the firm.
- Assume responsibility for unaudited financial statement engagements or segments of audits.
- Be familiar with pertinent IRC sections and regulations.
- Obtain a working knowledge of research techniques and the various research sources in the firm library.
- Be proficient in the preparation of corporate, individual, partnership, fiduciary, and other tax returns prepared by the firm.
- Assume responsibility for the completion of tax returns.
- Work remotely at clients’ location to perform essential work duties.
- Must have obtained a college degree that includes significant concentration of accounting or tax courses.
- 3+ years of public accounting experience (audit and/or tax)
- Must be able to work necessary hours, including required OT around client deadlines
- CPA or currently pursuing certification. Must be eligible to sit for the CPA exam.
- Demonstrated self starter
- Excellent organizational skills
- Customer Service/Client-facing experience
- Great communication skills
- Multi-tasking and time management
- Positive and professional attitude