Donald W. Campagna
Don is a partner specializing in providing accounting, tax and consulting services to closely held middle market companies with an overall concentration in the construction and real estate industries. He take a hands on approach to dealing with clients.
Don co-founded Campagna & Gallson, CPA's, PC prior to joining CTBK when the firms merged in January 2017. In years prior to Campagna & Gallson, he was the co-founder of an insurance agency, CFO of a local construction / development Company and the controller of a Buffalo bank. Don initially started in public accounting with a national accounting firm after graduation from college.
His selected experiences include:
- Focuses on tax accounting ideas and their pass through effect to individual owners. Including accounting issues such as revenue deferral and expense acceleration planning.
- Works closely with clients to securing surety credit needs.
- Handles various insurance issues for clients.
- Deferred income tax analysis for financial statement preparation related to various corporate structures and ongoing disclosures.
- Represented clients in various tax jurisdictional examinations and issues.
Don's professional and community affiliations include:
New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
American Red Cross, Buffalo Chapter, Former Treasurer
Don holds an MBA from State University of New York at Buffalo and a BS in Accounting from Canisius College.