Manager with Audit Focus
We are a firm committed to maintaining high standards of excellence in delivering professional services that exceed our client's expectations and to creating an environment for our people which provides challenging opportunities and an enriching work experience.
We offer a caring and nurturing environment where professionals can learn and grow at a pace that is appropriate for each person. Our culture emphasizes respect for, and development of the individual to allow any person to realize his or her potential. We understand the need for balance between professional and personal lives and offer flexibility based on your individual needs.
As a member of our professional staff, you would be a key member of our team in providing audit services to our clients in a variety of industries which may include manufacturing, construction, real estate, and non-profit.
- Must have obtained a college degree with a concentration in accounting
- Have 5+ years of public accounting experience
- Must be able to work necessary hours, including required OT around client deadline
- Have an active CPA
- Be analytical and a problem solver
- Work remotely at clients' location to perform essential work duties
- Manage, lead and effectively delegate to other team members
- Have strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and manage multiple deadlines
- Be detail oriented
- A demonstrated self starter
- Excellent organizational skills
- Have a positive and professional attitude