Manager with Audit Focus
We are a firm committed to maintaining high standards of excellence in delivering professional services that exceed our client's expectations and to creating an environment for our people which provides challenging opportunities and an enriching work experience.
We offer a caring and nurturing environment where professionals can learn and grow at a pace that is appropriate for each person. Our culture emphasizes respect for, and development of the individual to allow any person to realize his or her potential. We understand the need for balance between professional and personal lives and offer flexibility based on your individual needs.
As a member of our management team, you would provide audit services to our clients in one or more of our service areas which may include manufacturing, construction, real estate, and non-profit.
- Must have obtained a college degree with a concentration in accounting
- Have 5+ years of public accounting experience
- Active CPA license
- Must be able to work necessary hours, including required OT around client deadline
- Work remotely at clients’ location to perform essential work duties
- Teach, guide and mentor team members
- Exhibit a consistent positive and professional attitude
- Ability to manage, lead and effectively delegate to other team members
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple deadlines
- Analytical and a problem solver
- Detail oriented, thorough with excellent organizational skills
- Maintain and apply a thorough understanding of applicable generally accepted auditing standards
- Draft financial statements and prepare required reports
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills