Director of Advisory Services
Gregg has been advising closely-held businesses for over 15 years on a myriad of topics, including:
- Tax issues,
- Capital Allocation
- Estate Planning
As the Director of Advisory Services, Gregg provides support to CTBK's growing portfolio of advisory service businesses, while contributing to the operations of the overall Firm by sitting on its Leadership Team.
CTBK's Advisory Services areas of expertise include:
- Transactions and Valuation Services ("TVS") - Due diligence, Transaction Advisory Services, Business Valuation, Litigation Support, Forensic Accounting, and Exit Planning Advisory.
- cfoSOLUTIONSPlus (CFO) - Fractionalized and interim CFO and COO services for lower middle market and middle market companies.
- Outsource Accounting Services (OAS) - We can provide you with resources for your accounting function, or you can outsource your entire accounting department to our team.
- Strategic Solutions - C-Suite executives help businesses with various consulting engagements including: assessments and strategy realignment, strategic plan development and refresh, executing on plans and establishing accountability, developing project initiative leadership, or assistance with organizational efficiency.
- CTBK Technology and Security Solutions - providing IT consulting services and cybersecurity assessments and remediation to small to medium-sized businesses.
A selection of Gregg's Community Affiliations include:
- Tapestry Charter School, Former Board Chair
- Ronald McDonald House of Buffalo, Current Member of the Finance and Endowment Committee and Former Board Member
- Member of the President's Advisory Council at Villa Maria College
Gregg holds a Bachelor's degree from Canisius College.