Kelly G. Besaw
Partner, CPA, CVA
Kelly is a co-founder and Partner specializing in providing auditing, business valuation and litigation support services to businesses. His clients include businesses in the construction, manufacturing, distribution, healthcare and various service industries. Kelly is a Certified Valuation Analyst and member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts.
He was previously associated with the Buffalo office of a Big Four accounting firm where he served as a Senior Manager specializing in providing audit, accounting, and consulting services to middle-market businesses and their owners.
His selected experiences include:
- Business valuation services
- Expert witness in litigation engagements
- Merger and acquisition advisory service
Kelly's professional and community affiliations include:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Construction Financial Management Association, Former President
- Turnaround Management Association
- Construction Exchange of Buffalo & WNY, Chairman Emeritus
- Heart, Love, And Soul, Treasurer
- Construction Safety Services, Inc., Board Member
- Mount St. Mary's Hospital Foundation, Former Chairman
- Niagara Pioneer Soccer League, Former Treasurer
- Niagara University Accounting Advisory Board, Former Chairman
- Niagara University Board of Advisors, Former Member
- Town of Lewiston Recreation Commission, Former Member
- Investment Committee of Construction Exchange, Member
Kelly holds a BBA in Accounting from Niagara University.