Laura is a Principal specializing in tax planning and compliance for closely-held businesses, family limited partnerships, and high net worth individuals. Her clients include businesses in investment and service industries.
Laura started her career with the firm over 10 years ago and has gained extensive experience in public accounting since then. She is also very involved in firm initiatives such as mentoring, training, and technology implementation.
Her selected experience includes:
- Tax compliance and consulting for family limited partnerships and high net worth individuals
- Personal financial planning
- Multi-state tax compliance
- IRS and New York State audit defense
Laura’s professional and community affiliations include:
- Mount St. Mary’s Hospital Foundation – Board Member
Laura holds a BBA in Accounting from Niagara University