Laura is a Partner specializing in providing tax compliance, tax planning, and consulting services to family limited investment partnerships, high net-worth individuals, and closely-held businesses.
Laura started her career with the firm in 2008 and has gained extensive experience in public accounting since then. She is also very involved in firm initiatives such as mentoring and training staff, as well as technology implementation and process innovation for the tax-focused area of the firm.
Her selected experience includes:
- Tax compliance and consulting for investment partnerships and high net-worth individuals
- Multi-state income tax planning and compliance
- IRS and New York State audit defense
Laura’s professional and community affiliations include:
- Mount St. Mary’s Hospital Foundation – Board Treasurer
- Heart Love and Soul – Board Treasurer
Laura holds a BBA in Accounting from Niagara University