CPA, MBA Partner
Matt is a Partner specializing in providing auditing, attest, and consulting services to middle-market, closely-held businesses in the Western New York area. His clients include businesses in the construction, distribution, and retail industries. Additionally, Matt works in our litigation support practice, focusing on forensic accounting and auditing services.
Matt began his career with CTBK and since, has gained extensive experience on a variety of auditing, attest, and consulting engagements.
His selected experiences include:
- Participated in a $580 million acquisition of a manufacturer with seven international subsidiaries, while working closely with the investment banking firm, due diligence team, executive management team, and purchasing company’s accounting firm to successfully fulfill SEC requirements and meet banking deadlines throughout the transaction process.
- Delivered a seminar on the implementation of Revenue Recognition Standard ASC 606.
- Audit and review services for closely-held businesses in a variety of industries.
- Litigation support, bankruptcy, and forensic accounting engagements.
Professional and community affiliations:
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Buffalo Prep, Business Council Member
- Orchard Park Country Club, Treasurer
- BS in Accounting, Canisius College
- MA in Accounting, Canisius College