Meagan K. Fitzgerald
Meagan specializes in providing tax services to middle market closely-held businesses in the Western New York area. Her current clients include businesses in the manufacturing, distribution, professional services, and various service industries.
Meagan started her career with the firm and has gained extensive experience in public accounting, preparing and reviewing quarterly and year-end tax planning for corporations and individuals since then.
Her selected experiences include:
- Supervise and review current and deferred tax calculations
- Prepare and review Corporate, Partnership and high net worth Individual returns
- Responsible for outsourced tax engagement for Fortune 100 company including preparation and review of quarterly tax account reconciliations, year-end supporting workpapers and preparation of tax return
- IRS audit defense
- Proficient in multi-state tax compliance
- Conducts firm training on various tax topics
- Involved in firm initiatives including firm scheduling, mentoring, and recruiting
Meagan's professional affiliations include:
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Meagan holds a BS in Business Administration and completed the Registered Accounting Program from the State University of New York at Buffalo.