Director of Talent Management and Forecasting
With over ten years experience in public accounting, Valerie has supervised and provided accounting and business consulting services to clients in a variety of industries including manufacturing, financial services, and non-profit.
Her selected experiences Include:
- Provides audit, accounting, & consulting services to non-profit
- Reviews businesses’ internal control and provides recommendations.
- Adjunct Professor of Government and Not-for-Profit accounting at Niagara University
Her affiliations are:
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Leadership Buffalo, Class of 2017
- Roswell Park Summer Splash, Committee Member
- 2017 Buffalo Business First 30 Under 30 Honoree
- Buffalo Collegiate Charter School Board of Trustees
Valparaiso University – BSBA, Accounting