When the ball drops at midnight on December 31, don’t think that it’s too late to make any changes to the outcome of your 2021 tax returns. There are plenty of things you as an individual can do after Jan. 1, 2022 to impact the result of your returns for 2021.
Here are 5 tips to maximize your 2021 tax return
- Make an additional estimated tax payment by January 15
- Organize all of your records, paperwork, and forms for ease of filing
- If applicable, utilize a home office tax deduction
- File all documentation and pay Federal and State dues on time
- File electronically online
Did you know?
CTBK has virtual services to make filing easy? With our use of SafeSend and TaxCaddy, filing taxes has never been easier through your certified team of accountants. To learn more about these platforms, check out our Face Value videos on SafeSend and TaxCaddy.
For assistance on your 2021 taxes or any financial guidance for yourself or your business, contact CTBK today!